Foresight Housing Group offers comprehensive range of locally made trendy and well-designed joinery products of unmatched creativity and global quality affordably. With our highly specialized interior designs and build teams, we ensure value addition through the joinery works process with the aim of achieving fully customized solutions for our clients.
In pursuit of our ambitious business growth plan within our market segment, We are looking to recruit a Sales Executive in our commercial division to drive revenue delivery through engagement with key industry players and stakeholders i.e., Architects, Property Developers, Quantity Surveyors, Interior Designers, Hospitality Consultants etc.
POSITION SUMMARY & PRIMARY OBJECTIVE
The job holder will be an independent Business Developer working within Foresight Housing Group structures and will be responsible for delivery of assigned sales targets in designated sales territories /market segments. Ability/close working experience with keys industry stakeholders will be an added advantage.
Key Responsibilities Areas:
- Using an existing network of industry contacts to generate new business
- Selling products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects and recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities.
- Identifies product/process improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Daily reporting of accurate sales activities within area of coverage for management consumption
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Lead solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while ensuring the involvement of all necessary personnel
Qualifications & Skills:
- Minimum 2 years working experience in highly competitive environment
- Self-driven and highly ambitious individual with excellent communication skills
- Proactive, reliable, honest and excellent people skills
- At least a Diploma in sales or any other related course
- Working experience in Real Estate industry engaging with key industry players will be an added advantage.
Attractive compensation plan inclusive of commissions, excellent training opportunities and world class business support awaits you should you be the one we are looking for. Submit your application and CV stating your position to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 8th November 2019. Only those who qualify for the position will be contacted